Children of Aya Moving
Milli Grace Boin
1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname?
Mildred Rose Boin, but if you call me Mildred, I’ll sic my fairies on you. It’s Milli, thankyou very much.
2. How old are you? When is your birthday?
I am 23 years old. My day of birth was sometime in the spring, apparently.
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now?
I was born under a mushroom. Why do you wanna know where I live? You gonna stalk me? Fu**in creeper.
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
Mother is/was Amber Boin, father is/was Chase Boin. But I really don’t see how any of these questions matter…who are you again?
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
6. What is/was your occupation?
I go by many names, but there are some who call me crazy. Is that an occupation?
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
5’6", 120 pounds.
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
Brown hair, gray eyes.
9. What is your race/species?
10. To which social class do you belong?
Scavenger. I do well enough for what I am, though.
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
I suppose so. I’ve known a few guys to enjoy my company, but for some reason I always end up as “this crazy chick”. Apparently, they don’t like it when censored
12. What is your style of dress?
Whatever I can afford at the time, and the squirrel’s don’t steal from me. grumbles
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features?
I have a large blotchy spot on my right shoulder blade that kinda sorta resembles an acorn if you squint, a few scars on my palms and the bottoms of my feet…
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
I’m allergic to stupid. Also, filthy venereal disease ridden whores who wear too much perfume.
15. Are you right- or left-handed?
I have to choose?
16. What does your voice sound like?
…like a voice? I don’t grunt, squeal, growl, roar…I suppose I sound like I might have boobs, which I do.
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
Depends on the company.
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics.
1. Squirrel’s are evil.
2. Beware the mole people.
3. I can talk to fairies. They don’t always answer, though.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes? Do you even need to bathe?
It depends on how warm the water I have access to is. No, I don’t wear perfumes, and who doesn’t need to bathe? Fez REALLY needs to bathe…
20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc)?
21. Do you use body language? How?
To emphasize the words that are coming out of my mouth, to ward off squirrels, to beckon, to shoo…
22. Do you have a commonly used saying?
Fu**. Is that a saying?
23. What is your earliest memory?
Watching one of the fair folk roam around the small herb garden that was outside of the Alchemist’s door.
24. How much schooling have you had? Did you enjoy it?
I went to school whenever I absolutely had to. But when it came time to be an apprentice, I sort of…found interest elsewhere.
25. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skill?
26. How would you describe your childhood in general?
I had a hard time sitting still as a child (still do) and a hard time paying attention, so I ran around and bumped into things a lot.
27. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
An alchemist, like Dad. It was kind of interesting listening to him teach me about the uses of all the different plants out in Astaire.
scratches chest nervously
28. When and with whom was your first kiss?
A man whose name I’d rather not say out loud, I’m not too proud of the past I ended up with because of him. He was very bad for business.
29. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
30. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? Does that affect you?
I dunno, to be honest.
31. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
32. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Being this old. I hope to be older tomorrow.
33. What is your greatest regret?
Beware the mole people.
34. What is the most embarrassing or shameful thing ever to happen to you?
Um…got stuck in a hollow tree hiding from the guards of the town I happened to be “passing through” at the time.
35. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they?
If I told you, I’d have to kill you. Still wanna know?
36. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
Corrupted the innocent and pure minded of several towns for my own benefit. Or maybe it was touching the squirrel’s nuts…I’m not sure yet.
37. When was the time you were the most frightened?
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
38. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where?
No, actually. I like it here. It’s nice here.
39. What is your alignment?
Flip a coin. Heads, I win, tails, you lose.
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
Who the fu**’s been drinking my water?
41. Do you believe in a god? If so, which one and why?
I believe in several God’s, and Goddesses.
42. Do you believe in an afterlife?
If there is one, I’d like to go there someday. If not, I’d be content to let the worms wiggle their way into my orifices and make me their home.
43. What is your greatest fear?
44. What makes you angry? Sad? Happy? Why?
I am happy because I found that sweet leaf, I am sad because the leaf is gone now, I am angry because I can’t find anymore.
45. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil?
Do you think gray is basically white, or basically black?
46. What are your views on politics?
It should be left to the politicians.
47. What are your views on gambling, lying, theft, and killing?
Gotta get what you can while you’re here. Just don’t kill anyone I know, and wipe your feet before you step on the carpet.
48. How far will you go to defend your beliefs?
As far as necessary.
49. How much do you value money?
It’s nice to have, but un-necessary.
50. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any person/thing could do?
Be untrue to who they really are.
51. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good/evil?
If this place is going to get any better, I wanna be around to see it happen.
52. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
Birds do it, bee’s do it, even educated flea’s do it…
53. Are you superstitious?
I reiterate. Beware the mole people.
54. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others?
You show me your’s I’ll show you mine. Just don’t try to take mine away from me.
55. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
This is stupid, you’re stupid.
56. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
Ayan’s, actually. But I’m not explaining that to you.
DEALING WITH OTHERS
57. Who is the most important person in your life/un-life, and why?
My Parents. If they hadn’t have done the nasty, I would not be here, and I love me.
58. Who is the person you respect the most? Despise the most? Why?
I don’t despise anyone, but I’ll respect anyone who deserves it. Right now, though, I think I’ll respect the fish. They have enough to worry about without some smelly ayan sticking his fingers in the water and polluting it…
59. Do you have a significant other? Who? Why?
I don’t. Why? Interested?
60. Do you have a lot of friends? Who is your best friend?
I consider most of the fairies my friends, or would, if they’d talk to me once in a while. My best friend? I’m not sure.
61. How do you relate to members of the same race? Class? Sex?
Ayan’s are infuriating, regardless of what’s going on between their legs. There aren’t very many of my class, but we rangers do deserve some respect.
62. How do you relate to members of a different race? Class? Sex?
They think too much with their bait and tackle, and it’s kind of annoying when they stare at my not-boobs, but, they’re alright. They’re usually the one’s who come to me for business, so, it’s a living.
63. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
I saw myself in the mirror. Seriously? Love is … over-rated, and not for me.
64. What do you look for in a potential lover?
Love me for who I am and what I do, don’t laugh when I stumble over my feet or my words, trust me when I say I know what I’m talking about, and just…listen to me.
65. How close are you to your family?
Father was a good man, Mother was a good Mother. But I’m grown up and I’ve grown out of being at home in that small little town.
66. Do you want a marriage, family, and/or children?
Maybe someday, but not right now. Most men are still boys and have a lot of growing up to do.
67. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
I cause the conflict between other people by starting arguments.
68. Are you a listener or a talker?
I don’t listen, but I don’t talk much either…not in languages most people can understand.
69. How long does it usually take for you to trust others?
I’ll trust you until you touch my nuts, then why have issues.
70. Do you hold grudges?
Fu**in mole people.
71. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
I tend to avoid social situations.
72. Do you like interacting with large groups of people?
ahem I tend to avoid social situations.
73. How well do you express yourself?
Very well, thankyou. How’s your day going?
74. How quickly do you judge others?
Depends on if they’re worth bothering with.
75. Do you care what others think of you?
The best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time. singing loudly and off-key
76. Do you have any enemies? How or why are they your enemy?
Guards, mothers, wives, Husbands, children…anyone who enjoys doing business with me.
77. What is your favorite pastime? Color? Food? Possession?
Oh, about quarter ‘til 3. My favorite color is Greenishbrown, my favorite food is…hm…lizard’s tend to taste alright, my favorite possession is … Shadowfax.
78. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment?
I’m very easily entertained.
79. Do you smoke, drink, go whoring, or use drugs? Why or why not?
A,B, and D. Because I can, and you can’t stop me.
80. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
In a strangers barn surrounded by quickly made friends who pay me to be there with them.
81. What is your most cherished fantasy?
Being friends with an actual Fairy.
82. How long is your attention span?
Hey, look, a chicken!
83. Do you laugh a lot? What do you find funny?
83 kind of looks like a smiling face, doesn’t it?
I find a lot of things funny, but I don’t laugh much. It’s an obnoxious sound.
84. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? If so, what?
Not much offends me, but, people who take extreme advantages over other people for their own personal gain.
85. How do you deal with stress?
Would you like to do business with me?
86. How much athletic ability do you have? Artistic?
I enjoy climbing tree’s to get a good look around, but drawing and painting…well, there was that one thing I drew in cow dung on that woman’s door…-giggles-
87. Do you like animals? Do you like children?
Sure, anything taste’s good if you smother it in catsup.
88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
89. Do you have a pet? If so, what is his/her name? Species? Fur color? Etc…
I have shadowfax. She’s a mutt-horse, with white fur flecked with gray, and about 10 years old.
90. What is your greatest strength as a person? Weakness?
my ability to think outside of the taco. My weakness would most likely be the same, for I often find myself unable to get back in.
91. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I’d like to be an Ul, or maybe an Under…or maybe a fairy…
92. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
Extroverted, but I hate people. I just like to ..express myself.
93. Do you like yourself?
I’m pretty fun to take to parties.
94. Do you have a daily routine? How do you feel if your day is interrupted?
No, not really no…
95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in the next six months? Your lifetime?
I’d like to find a fairy to have a conversation with. In my life? I’d like to live.
96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
tenyourselfyears. Right there.
97. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
In my sleep. Rather odd for someone who doesn’t spend much time sleeping.
98. What is the one thing you would like to be remembered for after your death?
I’d just like to be remembered. Be it a good or bad thought, at least my name is in their head’s.
99. What three words would you use to best describe your personality?
Hopscotch, Peanuts, and Pumpernickel. No…I think I’ll keep pumpernickel. Save it for a rainy day.
100. What would you risk your life for?
For someone that was worth my life.